Tuesday, November 15, 2005

"The Eyes Have It!"

Big Things Are Oftentimes Revealed In Small Ways!...

I was watching the military tonight, concentrating on their faces, as the REsident Paperweight gave the same tired tirade about the good guys and the bad guys...But it was the guys in the back that caught my eye and held it. I had never seen anything like it. They all looked like carboard cut-outs. They either had blank looks, insipid stares, downcast expressions or fixed grins on their faces. This was a very different backdrop than I'd seen before. Before, they had all looked enthusiastic--afterall, they were hand picked!....Now, they looked beaten and their eyes were dark and empty.

If the expressions on some of their faces was any example, Bush should be worried. I saw what looked like at least one or two potential serial types in the crowd, types who might have carried live granades. The taxi driver type who i could imagine leaping up and saying "Are you talking to me?"

If they replay the speech, look at these soldiers who make up the background and look carefully. It will scare the living daylights out of you. there was not one face that I could say was in reality mode. These were people who were trying to keep up a brave front or who were losing it on camera.

As I watched him deliver the drivel, I thought back that no, this guy was not going to make it. With three years to go, and so much happening to make people crazy, my prophetic vision didn't see him emerging from the remains of a government gone bad. For his own sake, I wish that Americans find a way of disposing of him that will be legal, efficient and expedient.
We have had enough as a people. We are all exhausted from all that we've been through and we need a change or we will all be lining up for mental tests or therapy or both. The clock is running down and I cannot escape the idea of this ephiphany that suggests we stand at the edge of great change. I don't know what it means because I seldom see things or have great visions. Seemingly, we may be at a watershed where nothing beyond this year will be the same. It is a disturbing visual image but it seems perhaps as the only answer where everyone is polarized and everyone is at some kind of standoff and tensions run dangerously high.

I still cannot drive away the image of some of those faces. . I did not see faces like that in any backdrop for any American photo-op since this eggregious miscreant was selected by the over-doctored machines. . And those faces tell me more than I want to know.

Les AaronPolitics Blog Top Sites

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home