Sunday, November 27, 2005

Bring Out Your Dead!

The Quarantine Solution...


It is somehow not quite reassuring to know that all people who have symptoms of the flu will be filed away in some kind of quarantine site away from the probing eyes of others for the express purpose of what?...."protecting the rest of us?."

When you think about it, quarantines serve as an excellent way to keep those liberal types away from the vaccines that are available to vaccinate the top dogs of the Republican party. Why? So that they will be strong enough to reprogram the voting machines to show another big win for the candidate of choice.

Does this fall under the give me a break syndrome?

Now, being a street kid, I've heard a lot of reasons for getting rid of Democrats, but this has to top the list. Quarantine, my foot!. Who do they think they're dealing with here.

Their tactic is just a way to keep Dems with sniffles from voting. Clearly, we need to take preemptive measures here to thwart their intentions…. We need to begin to take better care of ourselves which leads me to the cure de jour, the cure that has saved people from time immemorial. The reason for David’s win against Goliath: Chicken soup.

Chicken soup can cure anything. It can cure slowness of thought, headaches, neuralgia, aches of every description, homesickness, depression and the gout. The flu? Childs-play. Chicken soup practitioners and theoreticians have tamed much bigger challenges with this hearty and dependable mélange of “all that’s good for you…”

Don’t leave it to the amateurs like Campbells or Liptons who don’t seem to have a clue. They think it’s enough to walk a chicken through some hot water and then throw in a few noodles. No, my friend, that’s like comparing a bicycle to a Mercedes.

Why is it important that we take action. The reason is clear: We have to keep those voting machines tallying the results the "right" way.

That quarantine idea is pretty slick if I do say so myself.. A damn good way to get around that posse comitatus clause that says something like NO ARMY TROOPS BASED ON OUR SHORES... How can you say no to an Army that’s “protecting” us against all of those creepy crawlies in the night.

I'm sure that in addition to progressives, we will find in quarantine all of those liberal lefty reporter and editor types who make trouble for the government.

It's a good thing we have this government looking out for us...

Like the good citizen that I am, I listened to our government’s urgent warnings. I stock piled a lot of tape and plastic. I taped up the windows, laid out plastic all around the designated room. And what happened? Nothing. Could it be that
Cheney owns a good piece of 3M and a few plastic companies, too.

When all else fails, however, I have found that there is nothing like that tape to keep my mother-in-law immobilized and out of our affairs.

Anyway, for the time being, I guess I'll just avoid the temptation to find out what this quarantine business is all about. I'm too afraid it might be conducted at one of those black sites where they can hold you forever, jetison your democratic rights and accuse you of being one of those lefty commie types. This automatically gives them carte blanche to bury you in some God-forsaken hell hole for three or four years….

Instead, I think I'll go to New Orleans and hang out in the French Quarter. I’m willing to bet that this will be the last place this government will look for any American for the next eight years!...And I expect I will be a heck of a lot safer away from those Army guys who are crazy enough to have joined up without adequate armor protection.


Les Aaron

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home