Thursday, June 07, 2007

Hawking the Grass Roots Before the Old Guard

Politics Blog Top Sites

Inertia Interuptus!


Surprise! Surprise!

I made my pitch today to the Eastern Democrats in our State. I had trepidations that they would all hate what I had to say and run me out on a broom.

These are conservative democrats, not the blood in the eyes liberal types.

I got to speak after the Party's choice for Lieutenant General who turned out to be a super guy that I know I am going to get along with.

But anyway, he was very smart, very smooth, a tough act to follow for someone like me who can get tongue tied easily. What I lack in professional speechifying I make up in high voltage enthusiasm...

Anyway, if they didn't love me, at least they tolerated me...

So we generated a lot of talk and a lot of questions which gave me an opportunity to get people to start thinking, and, hopefully, connecting.

I could give no more than an introduction to a wide range of subjects covered in my book but I was really surprised that people stayed with me and even the Lieutenant Governor candidate got into it and started asking questions. We switched cards and I think I may be working with him, hopefully, since he seems to know everyone....

At the end, we talked about what do we do next?

And I think I have an answer.

My idea is to turn every democrat who cares into a communications center by urging him and her to have a house party.

And the easiest way to do that is to ask your friends, including Independents to come together. Then ask them about what grieves them.

I am sure that 90% of the feedback we generate can be laid at the feet of this republican regime...

And that's what I aim to do.

I will also attend as many of these parties that I can and
I will have excerpts from my books as hand-outs!

Join the idea and help me to make this work.

We can't afford to lose another national election and survive as a serious party.

Let me know if this idea appeals to you and whether you will help on your own turf. Each of you become the springboard for an expansion of democratic thinking across the country. And my idea is to do this outside of the Party and let them come to us. Why do I say this? Because the dems are locked into a time/space continuum that does not deal with realities; that does not reach out to the people and is run by control freaks.

If we are going to do this, we can go further alone!

What do you say, troops?

Les Aaron
Hubmaster

The Blue Blog Moves Up Again! Now, in the top 1/2 of 1% of all Blogs...
www.lesaaron.blogspot.com
The Committee for Positive Change

The Book That Republicans Don't Want You To Read: A BLUEPRINT FOR WINNING: TAKING BACK THE WHITE HOUSE 08. Democrats believe that they don't have to do anything to win! THey are wrong!. Studies and research show that Democrats are disorganized and disconnected; that the Republican base is strong and that if the Republicans can coalesce around a candidate, they may take the 08 election making it six out of the last eight elections. THat would be the end of the Democratic Party as we know it!... and the end of the Middle Class...

The Committee for Positive Change is building a progressive website; more info to come.
check out our stories and articles and opinion pieces on the Flying Blue Blog www.lesaaron.blogspot.com
The Committee for Positive Change, proud sponsor of the Flying Blue Blog receives support from contributions and book sales.
BOOKS AVAILABLE THROUGH TCPC

These are

A Blueprint for Winning...a political tome designed to produce a win in 2008. A compendium of new ideas, strategies and tactics to further progressive ends and the Twenty Point Plan to rebuild America as a real economic juggernaut and a world-wide leader.


Final Warning: An environmental thriller documenting what you won't find in the newspapers...

Alfie and the Big Brooklyn Bagel Blow=out. What the pizza connection was to pizza, the bagel connection is pure fiction that will delight you with stories of Brooklyn in the good old days through the eyes of Freddy Black, private dective and former ad man.

A Failure of Will The ultimate conspiracy adventure that whisks you around the world and gets you to a point that you will never believe, the brainchild of a former general who has had twenty years to build up his hatred for everything the West has become.

All the Good Men What happens when oversight turns to collusion, a new agency spins out of control to reflect one demented man's view of the world. The adventure begins when six of the world's leading scientists are found missing. What is revealed is an adventure that will take you to the stars and beyond.

All available from LAACO
239 Lakeside Drive
Lewes, DE 19958

More information from hubmaster@aol.com









Les Aaron

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home