Sunday, January 29, 2006

There He Goes Again!...

Oh boy, another speech, another TV. This is getting expensive.

At the rate I'm going I figure that each year it's costing me a couple of hundred bucks.

On the other hand, that's not a bad price considering how much I am saving in shrink bills.

Imagine if I didn't have a TV to kick in with stunning regularity.

Talk about dumb dogs.

My dog knows enough to hightail it when Bush comes on because he might get in the way of a well-aimed kick or a lot of flying objects.

I usually try to start off with a batch of well matched socks...

And I start off with them figuring that's better than nothing...

but by the time, he's insulted my intelligence a dozen times, remedial actions call for something a good deal stronger! a la the well aimed drop kick!

What the Hell! It's probably good for business if everyone were to do that...

Although it would probably be better for China because we don't make TV's any longer.
In fact, we don't make much of anything any longer...

Too bad, Bush doesn't spend a little more time explaining why that is....

I for one would like to know...

Anyway, I got to run now and check out replacements!...

I think this time i will get one with a pan so the damn glass doesn't get all over the place...

Keep warm!

Les Aaron
Politics Blog Top Sites

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home